Our volunteers are caring individuals who enjoy the company of seniors. They choose the amount of time and services that they are interested in providing.
- Must have a heart for helping others, especially seniors.
- Fill out a basic application: click here for a Volunteer Application).
- Personal references are checked.
- Fill out employee sections of forms below (sign and/or witness, if applicable) for background checks with State Authorities (BEAS State Registry Consent Form 2019) and Local Police (Criminal Record Release dssp256). Caleb will pay any fees involved with these forms.
- Attend a training session at the Caleb office.
- Transportation volunteers must provide copies of automobile insurance and drivers license.
- Friendships with local seniors.
- Community involvement.
- Mileage reimbursement (50¢ per mile), if desired.
- Annual volunteer appreciation lunch.
- Flexible schedule.
- Training and learning opportunities.
To request more information, contact us.
You can also call us at 603-788-3585 or email us at email@example.com.