The only requirements to be a client with Caleb are that you must be 60+ years of age and live in one of the following New Hampshire towns; Whitefield, Lancaster, Dalton, Jefferson, Groveton, Bethlehem, Littleton, or Twin Mountain. You can sign up for as many services as you need to help enhance your independent living.
Need, not income, is the deciding factor for assistance.
- Fill out a Client Application and mail it to Caleb.
- Let a Caleb staff member meet you at your place of residence.
- Sign our Simple Rules and Release forms and mail it to Caleb.
*Service availability contingent on sufficient volunteer resources. New client may be placed on waiting list contingent on those volunteer resources*
- Maintaining your independence in your home
- Friendships with local volunteers
- Reconnecting with the community
| A valuable, yet FREE, resource! |
To request more information, contact us.